Home, All Posts, RSS feed
How to make lunch
2016 September 25. Sunday.
Hungry? Here is how you make lunch.
- Turn a burner on high.
- Put two cups of water into a saucepan and set it on the burner.
- Pour in a tablespoon of olive oil, a quarter teaspoon of salt, and a half teaspoon of black pepper.
- Wait till the water boils. Turn your burner to low.
- Pour in a cup of dry white rice, quickly stir once, put on a lid, and set a timer for twenty minutes.
- Put another burner on high.
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil in another saucepan and set it on the burner.
- Chop an onion. Get a tablespoon of garlic.
- Wait until the oil is hot.
- Drop in the onion and garlic and stir for three minutes.
- Add a teaspoon each of paprika, cumin, and turmeric. Add a half teaspoon of coriander and a quarter teaspoon of salt.
- Stir for three minutes.
- Pour in a twelve ounce can of beans with juice. It can be butter beans, black, red, kidney, northern, garbanzo, or whatever you want.
- When it boils set the heat to medium-low and keep stirring.
- When your rice timer beeps, turn off both burners.
- Fluff the rice.
- Scoop a scoop of rice and a scoop of beans in a bowl.
- Put cool tap water in a glass.
- Sit at a table.
- Eat the rice and beans and drink the water.
- Wash all the dishes and put away everything.
- Wash an apple.
- Take the peanut butter out of the fridge.
- Alternate eating a bite of apple and eating a bite of peanut butter until the apple is gone.
- Wash your spoon or knife and put away the peanut butter.
- Go to class.
Public Domain Dedication.